2015年2月24日 星期二

MOVING IMAGE MAKING.

 After the costume I made earlier, here is another project base on the same character. We have 7 group mates and we decided to do individual clip of our own character and link them together as a held animation.

I choose to make stop motion with clay and paper. I keep it really simple and clean to match my character design. Since I think a too complicated background will wash out the focus on my monster.

Here is a test clip I did with a roughly made puppet.
I found the lighting of the clip wasn't very good, also the scene was a bit bumpy.
Therefore I made a new one.
I tried to add more detail on my puppet by add a bit more layers and shading.

I didn't use a camera of the shooting. 
So I built a mini tripod of my Phone, it kept the scene more steady and smooth and work surprisingly well.


Thanks for reading.
Yan

沒有留言:

張貼留言